Returns & Refunds
1. Our most important task is to ensure your absolute satisfaction. We will always strive to reach that target. However, we acknowledge that mistakes are made occasionally. This paragraph covers that possibility. If you are not wholly satisfied with the Product, please tell us at the earliest opportunity:
(a) exactly what is the fault;
(b) the date, if relevant, when the fault became apparent;
(c) when and how you discovered the fault;
(d) how the fault affected your use of the goods;
2. To do this, it is essential that you follow the instructions below. These provisions apply in the event that you return goods to us because you say they are faulty:
3. You must tell us by email message to email@example.com or by letter to our land address at the top of this agreement, you that you would like to return goods, specifying exactly what goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
4. The goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered. (Please ensure that you follow the warranty protocol as explained in Section 8 of our Terms and Conditions.
5. All endeavours must be made to ensure goods be returned:
(a) in original packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
(b) securely wrapped;
(c) with our delivery slip;
6. The cost of freight return to Videopro will be charged to the buyer only under the following circumstances:
(a) if the buyer is returning goods due to change of mind or any other reason not pertaining to the product being faulty;
(b) if no fault is found in testing, when the buyer has claimed the product is faulty.
7. Videopro will notify the buyer of all freight costs before charging the buyer.
8. Please note: Videopro may request a restocking fee to be paid by the customer on return of goods. This is decided on a case-by-case basis and could be requested if the product was returned due to:
(a) Change of Mind
(b) Claimed faulty product, but no fault found when testing
(c) Opened and used goods
You may cancel your order at any time before we have despatched your goods, or up to 7 business days from the date you receive your order.
If you cancel your order prior to despatch, we will refund to you the total price of the order including shipping costs, within 2 business days of cancellation. Refunds will be processed using the same payment method as your original order, unless otherwise agreed.
If you cancel after we have despatched the goods, the refund amount will be for the price of the goods only.
If you cancel your order after we have despatched the goods, you must return them to us within 7 days of receipt.
To be eligible for a full refund of the price of the goods, the goods must be returned in the same condition in which you received them. We cannot issue a full refund if the goods have been used, worn or damaged.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
Refunds for returned goods will be processed within 2 business days of receipt back into Videopro.
Please note, these terms and conditions do not affect your rights in the event that the goods are faulty.
Videopro requires full upfront payment for any item that is deemed by us to be custom or bespoke.
Videopro cannot offer a refund or exchange on any custom or bespoke goods if the product was returned due to:
• Change of Mind
• Claimed faulty product, but no fault found when testing
• Opened and used goods
Goods deemed custom or bespoke can still be returned if they are faulty or not fit for purpose.